The Internal Complaint Cell or the Grievance Redressal Commitee of the college functions to redress complaints and grievances of the staff and the students which may be presented before the committee to be resolved. The Committee aims to ensure transparency in the procedures, prevent unfair practices and provide a mechanism to the stakeholders for the redressal of grievances.
PROCEDURE OF THE COMMITTEE & PERIODICITY OF MEETINGS:
- The Grievance Redressal Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing. Oral complaints shall not be entertained.
- The grievances thus received shall be investigated by the committee.
- The committee shall meet as and when required to study and redress grievances and complaints.
- In case of issues that require urgent treatment the committee shall meet more frequently.
- The final settlement of grievance shall be made within a reasonable period after the receipt of the petition.
- Frivolous complaints will not be entertained.
- False complaints are liable for appropriate action against the complainant.
PROCEDURE OF SUBMITTING GRIEVANCE
- The petitions are to be addressed to the Chairman and marked "Confidential".
- Applications/Petitions to redress grievances shall be forwarded to the committee or dropped in the boxes provided in the college for the purpose.
Chairman: Dr Sheena George, Principal